SafeMailServices.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

How to "Fire Up" Yourself to Meet & Date Women (And Actually Go Do it)

Has this happened to you?

One typical day between Monday to Friday, you think to yourself you
wanted to do SOMETHING during that weekend... to move one step
closer in attaining success with women.

Maybe it's...

- To approach gals someplace near your house and get at least 2
phone numbers.

- Or to make a date happen by smsing a lady to hang out with you.

- Or a plan to talk to as many women as you can at a friend's party
you're going.


So when weekend came, what happened INSTEAD was -

1) You did something else. The "Females socializing crusade" you
set out to do never happened.
2) Or you did LESS than what was originally intended.


In such cases, few things can happen. Your 'meet & date' plan might
be distracted by sudden work or unrelated stuffs.

Most times however, it's a matter of "lost motivation".

(When it's nearer to the day you want to go out and be around
women, the URGE to do it just gets weakened.)

So...

How to keep up and follow the girl-getting improvement plan you set
for yourself (and NOT lose the "mood" to do so)?

Personally, I realized by injecting a dose of "making yourself
answerable" helps A LOT.

Tell someone YOU TRUST on what you plan to achieve in your dating
life.

Share with the person what exact steps you're going to take to get
there...

... and what happens *IF* you slack or neglect to do it.

In other words, by making yourself accountable, your "heightened
state" to progress with the opposite sex will sustain itself.

I can never forget how I initially started out, I find myself
having 'on and off' inactivty in knowing and dating women.

Luckily...

... having met some masterful men who are good in this area, I
"reported" to them what I wanted to do... and how much of it I had
done.

That alone kept the 'fire' up and inactivity down. It's a BIG
component to dating success.

Again it's because...

"In the presence of being answerable to another person, one can
SUSTAIN his girl-getting momentum."


With respect,
Skilldo

No comments: