SafeMailServices.com

Thursday, October 11, 2007

How to NOT Get "Tongue-Tied' In Front of Women

Whether it's during an approach or a date, most guys become
tongue-tied or turn ladies off because TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE is put
into the interaction.

Consider these thoughts-

"I can't screw up this one. She's the last hot girl out there."

"If I don't do well at this date, I'll probably be girlfriend-less."

"She's the one. She's too nice/beautiful for me to lose."


Note: The above may seem like odd sentences, but believe it or not,
I hear them coming out of guys quite often.

My thoughts are - Firstly, earth (and our hometown Singapore)
is manufacturing more gorgeous and nice women every minute. So
DON'T worry about "there's no one else to date already".

Next, thinking there's too much at stake will ironically cause the
whole thing to fall hard. Afraiding it'll screw up ironically
causes it to screw up.

Reason - If you think there's too much at stake, there'll be
pressure. And when ladies sense pressure, they get uncomfortable.
Not good.

It's like this scenario - You're casually playing basketball.
Having fun standing few feet away from the basket and throwing
balls into it.

You're doing well so far. Suddenly, a man comes over and whisper in
your ear "The next ball you throw better go into the basket...
because I just bet your eyes on it. If you miss, I'll gouge
them out!"

The scene suddenly changes to a sweaty one where there's pressure
and something's at stake. So what are the chances of 'scoring' in
such a scene? Probably low.

And that absolutely relates to being good with ladies where how you
feel about being in the presence of women should change.

How?

I recommend this -

______________________________
______________________________________

Indulge Yourself Fully In The Process of FUN When Interacting With
Ladies
____________________________________________________________________


Go out and lose yourself in the fun. Go out and casually interact,
thinking about the amount of amusement you're going to have,
instead of pressurizing oneself with fears such as "what if she
don't give me her number, what if she has a boyfriend" etc.

Nothing's at stake.

And when I say fun, I mean the 'discovery process' of meeting/dating
women. Get amused by what you found out about them... she talks
funny, she's shy, she can't dance, she just went on a holiday etc...

As it turns out, in such a comfortable situation, women are more
receptive. They respond better to the attraction tactics you deploy.

So...

Meeting women is fun. Talking and teasing women is fun. Being
around women is fun (it really is, I assure you).

Conclusion: Screwing up is the last thing in your mind when you're
enjoying yourself.

With respect,
Skilldo

No comments: