SafeMailServices.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#1 Advice That Leaves A Man 'Girl-less' (You Probably Heard It Before)

I'm sure throughout your life, you've heard a VARIETY of dating
advice or suggestions coming from different people (perhaps an
auntie or a school friend etc).

Among these advices, no doubt some of them can be helpful in making
you get better with women.

Realistically, there'll also be common ones that does NOTHING to
boost a guy's social life.

And over the years, if I were to choose one absolute WORST advice
that can be thrown in a guy's face, it'll be - "Just be yourself."

*WAIT, WAIT WAIT!*

I'm NOT suggesting you to become someone else you're not or
betraying your own values.

To explain...

Over the years in my life, I've met many folks who gave out this
"just be yourself" line. As I look back, I realised they were...

- either single (for a long time)
- or said "just be yourself" because they DON'T know what other
advice to give.

[It's like an 'EASY WAY OUT' advice]

When it comes to becoming successful with ladies, it's too MUDDY to
simply say "just be yourself". It doesn't mean anything on its own.

Plus, I've came across very nice men with pleasant outlooks... they
were "being themselves" for 30, 40 years but have yet to find
success with gals.

So, my take on that is -

If being yourself doesn't give you the results you want with women,
it's time to IMPROVE or upgrade your "self".

After that, are you still yourself?

*** Yes, you're still yourself... only BETTER.***


Understand that being too caught up with the "Just be yourself"
line can become a TRAP for a person to remain where he is and NOT
want to move forward.

It's a different game now...

"Be yourself AND at the same time hold the skills to attract
fantastic women."

For me, aside from my current girlfriend, I've dated some
delightful gals in the past. Thing is...

... deep inside I know all of it would never happen if I remain my
"old self".

Looking at it another way -

The BETTER version of "self" rescued the "old self" from a life of
dateless-ness and loneliness.

To wrap it all up, there's no need to become someone else. Be a
more powerful version of yourself instead.

With respect,
Skilldo

No comments: