SafeMailServices.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How to Keep Getting BETTER With Women...

When it comes to going out with a lady and having a superb time
dating, there's one thing many guys (including me previously)
mistakenly forgot to do.

It's called "Tracking".

Here's what I mean -

Way back, I'd go out with a girl on a date. During the entire
course of the few hours with her, I'd see good responses coming out
of her at various times... there'll also be points of times where
the date hits a lull... there'll be times when she's
enthusiastic... or passive etc.

After the day's done, what did I do?

I'd just go home and return to my usual stuff. That's it.

(As I think back, that was idiotic.)

What should be done instead is-

"Track" the results. Look back into the course of the few hours of
dating and reflect on some of the things that bring out favorable
responses in a girl.

______________________________
_____________________________________

No man can progressively get better if he doesn't track his results
from the date.
___________________________________________________________________

So here's a "date-analysing" exercise.

After going out with a lady, return home and rip out a piece of
paper or use a notebook (I recommend this, it's your seduction
progress tracker).

Jot down on a page with these words - "What I did right"

Then start listing the things you SAY or DO that creates pleasant
responses from her.

- Recall the topics she kept ENGAGED and talked about with a smile.
Record it.

- Take note of certain times when you said or did something and she
TOUCHES you more. Pen it down.

- If you've tested some attraction tactics on that lady for the
first time, see what worked. Track it.


Once that's done, divide the page in two and write in the second
section with these words - "What can be improved the next time"

If you're meeting the same girl again (or you're going out with a
different lady), some of the things that had worked previously can
be "amplified" and repeated. Your notes are meant to help you see
the entire picture.

*Track the results*... discover those things that work, use it again
and again.

But please note there's NO reason to re-discover everything because
lots of "women-elating" findings had already been dug up, re-tested
and proved to work by me and some of the most powerful Singaporean
daters I mixed with.

So if you're really serious about cutting through all the junk and
go directly into the "lady-dating and attracting" CORE SOURCE,
read the info below and click on the link.

With respect,
Skilldo

No comments: