SafeMailServices.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

"Dynamo Dating", a Secret Story I Didn't Tell Anyone...

Around 20 days ago, I ran a S'pore 'closed door' event called...


"Dynamo Dating" -
16 Secret "Moves" That Get Ladies Interested In You On Dates...


The seats were sold-out within 72 hours, but the "BEHIND THE
SCENES" story you DON'T know is ---

It was a Sunday morning when my trusted admin guy called to tell me
all seats were filled.

I was actually woken from deep sleep at the point when he rang. And
as I struggle to reach for the handphone by far end of the bedside,
I accidentaly pressed my girlfriend ON HER RIBS with my knee.

It wasn't one of those light presses. With my weight and all, it's
like someone dropped a wrestling move on her.

And trust me, I can't recall the last time I hear a more sharper
scream than that (by the way, she's fine. No bones were broken...
luckily).

Now each time I mention to my girlfriend of that incident, she'll
turn black-faced and looked like she's ready to dig some nails into
me...

Geez...

So for now with all "opps incidents" aside, another "Dynamo Dating"
event is installed. This round, it's happening on Saturday, 8 Dec
2007.

Full details here --> http://www.seductionsingapore.com/dynamodating

This is extrememly useful if you're going out on a date with a
lady (or ladies) currently. Or you may want to equip these
strategies for use in any of your FUTURE dates.

You may not know this but when you attend "Dynamo Dating" till the
half-time break, in case you find the contents unbeneficial, I'll
give you a full refund PLUS an extra S$20.

I've been asked many times the question - "Why?"

Because I totally stand behind the ideas and want you to succeed on
dates.

I know what I'm doing is kinda INSANE, but if you're serious about
having strategies to make your next outing with women more FRUITFUL
than ever, I'll make sure it's going to be worth your while.


With respect,
Skilldo

No comments: